SHARK CAGE DIVING
See the great white shark face-to-face in its natural habitat. The experienced and specialised crew will take you up ‘Shark Alley’. Meet the team in Kleinbaai where you will receive breakfast or lunch and register your wetsuit size. Before departure you will receive a pre-trip safety briefing about what to expect during the trip and a biological background on great white sharks. Take a 200m stroll down to the harbour to board the boat. On average, you’ll be anchored for 2 hours, but this depends on shark activity, conditions, as well as number of divers. Weather permitting, you will take a quick trip through the infamous Shark Alley. Lastly, a debrief in the Great White House with soup and bread to warm you up. Cash Showers available to freshen up before departing on your next adventure.
- Transfers to and from SALT
- Breakfast or lunch depending on time of trip
- Snacks on board and soup and bread on return to land
- Wetsuit, clean towel, booties, masks and weight belts.
- Cash Showers to freshen up after the trip
- Swimsuit/bathing costume
- Warm clothes
- A camera, sunscreen and a hat/cap in summer or a beanie in winter